As promised, we are taking you one step deeper into understanding the Travel Ban case.
This week's explainer brings you a graphic look at the Establishment Clause:
- What does it stand for?
- How has it been used in the past?
- How do courts analyze it?
- How was it analyzed by the 4th Circuit appeals court in this case?
Also coming up in this Travel Ban Case Explainer Series:
- Principle of deference to the executive branch
- History of executive power in immigration
- History of the justices' rulings on these issues
In case you missed the Basic Case Explained, click here.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with our publications!